On these pages, we provide photos and message highlights of several invited speaker presentations, as well as a summary of Wyoming grower and ASGA President John Snyder’s closing remarks (page 11).
The 2016 ASGA annual meeting is scheduled for February 7-9 in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Serving with Snyder on the ASGA Executive Committee is Vice President Galen Lee of Idaho. Current chairmen and vice chairmen, respectively, of other ASGA committees are as follows:
- Finance — Mark Olson (Minnesota), Treasurer, and Don Steinbeisser, Jr. (Montana)
- Legislative — John Brainard (Minnesota) and Randall Grant (Idaho)
- Bylaws — Kendall Busch (Nebraska) and Chuck Steiner (Minnesota)
- International Affairs — Galen Lee (Idaho) and Dan Younggren (Minnesota)
- Meetings — Charlie Bauer (Michigan) and Butch Layaye (California)
- Political Action — Paul Rutherford (Minnesota) and LaMar Isaak (Idaho)
- Public Relations — Ervin Schlemmer (Montana) and Dennis Klosterman (North Dakota)
- Biotech Research — Rick Gerstenberger (Michigan) and Paul Schlagel (Colorado)